With five international airports within reach, easy access to the Strategic Road Network, and well-established rail and port connections, Middlesbrough is a gateway to the UK and the rest of the world.
- Teesside Airport: 19 minute drive
- Newcastle Airport: 1 hour drive
- Leeds Bradford Airport: 1 hour 16 minute drive
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport: 1 hour 40 minute drive
- Manchester Airport: 2 hour 14 minute drive and direct connection via rail
Middlesbrough is served by one main rail station.
- Centrally located
- One of the busiest stations in the North East, with 1.2 million passengers per annum
- £7 million committed to large-scale improvements
- Direct connections to Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh and Leeds
- Direct connection to London from 2020
Middlesbrough’s bus station is located in the centre of town, with excellent local and regional connections.
- Connected to the Strategic Road Network via the A66 and A19
- Journey to Newcastle: 55 minutes
- Journey to Leeds: 1 hour 18 minutes
- Journey to Manchester: 2 hours 14 minutes
- Journey to Edinburgh: 3 hours 17 minutes
- Journey to London: 4 hours 50 minutes
Middlesbrough’s advanced digital network will enhance your business, with nearly 100% superfast broadband coverage and 5G coverage coming soon.