Looking to access finance to grow your business?
The Tees Valley Pitch Perfect Investment Readiness Programme is uniquely delivered by a team of experienced investment professionals, helping businesses and the people behind them grow faster and further than they imagined possible.
The Pitch Perfect Investment Readiness programme delivered by The Tees Valley Business Hub will help you prepare to access finance and give you the opportunity to attend an extensive and engaging programme of workshops, along with one on one coaching to help you prepare you and your business for investment.
To round the programme off you will be invited to pitch to a panel of investors where they will give you valuable advice and support, before having an opportunity to pitch at the Pitching for Investment event where you will have the opportunity to pitch your business to an audience of investors including angel investors, venture capital and corporate investors.
Join the Pitch Perfect Investment Readiness Programme to get:
- Hands on informative and engaging support from experienced investment professionals
- Improved access to finance
- To know what makes a successful investment pitch deck
- An understanding of the overall finance and investment landscape
- Opportunity to develop your own personal skills, to enable you to build and deliver a compelling pitch
- Investor introductions
To be eligible for the Pitch Perfect Investment Readiness programme delivered by the Tees Valley Business Hub your business must be within the Tees Valley area and under one of the following local authorities:
- Stockton on Tees
- Redcar and Cleveland
Companies should be located within the following sectors:
- Innovative Manufacturing
- Digital and Creative
- Health and Life Sciences
- Financial and Professional
- Food and Drink
- Low Carbon and Environmental